1.10.08

What if it was you? (ooOOooohOOoooH)

Forgot about the pictures again, sorry. Still out using wireless outside cause my internet's still not good.

[It Had to be You - Motion City Soundtrack] is playing on repeat on my iTunes. My heart's in a really weird state right now. I have no idea. I can't get [Sometime Around Midnight - Airborne Toxic Event] out of my head either. Why? Hmm.
__________________________________________


I had a great time frightening possums, learning the 8-step, and mucking around on swings and slides last night. Gelatti at Freddo's first, and a good time at the Carlton gardens. Singing about... Kookaburras on gum trees.

Kris was telling me about this time when she saw a Sudanese family at the playground. A Sudanese woman, covered from head to toe, was sitting on the swing and laughing and having a great time with her kids as they laughed and pushed her. It's a beautiful picture that Kris described as what humanity could look like.

I'm going to hold hope for that. For humanity. For love.

No comments: