30.9.08

Excursion

It's nice to get away from the city. The city's just so full of students/middle-aged people, and the only time people seem to stop is for a coffee or something. Or. I don't know, life's just too fast-paced. I really enjoyed today's little excursion to CERES. It's a really nifty community type place, where everything's green, solar panels, organic vegetables and all that. It's a pretty hippie type vibe, but it's probably the first time I've actually seen kids playing here. Kids out with their families having a good time.

Pictures I have, but some other time. Internet's still down and I'm out somewhere using a wireless connection.

Studies. Please get a move on Chris. Time's running out. Enough chill, it's time to buckle down and knuckle down some work. Electromagnetism. Genetics and Evolution. Entropy and Gibbs Free Energy. Japanese Assignment. 5 days to go.

Please refresh me... please restore me... before I burn out.

No comments: