2.9.08

One down

One more to go.

Aiming to get it done by Wednesday noon time, and then it'll be on purevolume. I'm beginning to realsie for every lecture I missed, it takes at least an hour and a half to catch up. I have missed I think 9 bio lectures. Chem is much easier, I think about 3 hours should be enough to catch up everything I missed. And then it's around half an hour revision for every lecture I attend. Physics is a bit of a problem though, I've missed some critical lectures and I haven't even gotten round to printing the lecture notes. Can't wait for the midsem break... to study.

Heart of Worship

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart

I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worhip
And it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much you deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is yours
Every single breath



Creator, all that You've imagined and invented, I can only scratch on a microscopic level. Who could know the depths of Your wisdom? Father, come and save and know my deepest thoughts, and think to me Your thoughts. Reveal in your creation Your nature, Your heart, Your perfect love.




Proverbs 25:2
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; To search out matter is the glory of kings.

No comments: