2.3.08

i'm nissin my noodles

i made myself a steak today, oh so proud of myself i am. the steak itself was nice. the gravy... a little unusual. i'll give you the recipe.

1 cup Mirin Sake
(dunno how big a cup is i just poured from the bottle)

6... blobs of HP sauce
(that's basically your Lea and Perrins or Worceister)

1 handful of fresh basil
(I'm growing a pot of basil on my balcony)

1 tablespoon of honey

2... shakes(?) of black pepper

1/4 cup of soya sauce

and.. get this...

2 cups of green tea.




yeh? yeh? you're itching to try my steak now aren't you? ADMIT IT.

anyway, i got this new program for free cause my old one wasn't compatible, so now on top of garageband i have another effects processor to add to my arsenal of brutal ear-flaying recording tools. its got WAH. i love WAH. i'm addicted to WAH. i'll show you soons mkay? soons...

bye

No comments: