1.3.08

Oh well.

i really didn't feel like blogging. first it was cause i felt like i needed to get into the swing of things, to acclimatize and stuff. when i settled in, i was just too busy. now, its 2AM, i'm jobless, bored shitless, but really lazy.

but because i'm such a hardworking person i will write something for people to read. because i know, despite the lack of solid evidence on my cbox, many of you still check my blog hoping for an update. and i do apologize for not updating, and disappointing you with every time you click my link.

hah. my arrogance is immense, just like the gaping void in my stomach that i attribute to the lack of MAGGI.

once i get a picture editing tool, i will change my layout, and probably the name of the blog too. it will be known henceforth as where'smymaggi.

anyway, bullshit aside, i'm in melbourne having a not so awesome time. not so awesome because i somehow imagined melbourne to be an awesome city with awesome people and awesomeness everywhere. all i see is people who can't drive and people who look good. and when i say look good, i mean better than myself, so perhaps not that good relative to the hot blonde surfer guy that just passed through your mind.

summer?

psh. at least i never really sweat. i mean. when its hot, its dry. when its cold, its dry. when its really cold, its wet. un-awesome weather.

other than that, i'm enjoying cooking. made really good fettucine today. without sauce reliance. and lamb rack. hehe. i swear! invited teo over for dinner. hope he's still breathing. oh well, its a good thing overseas health coverage was compulsory. wonder if it covers cancer...

uhm, i impaled my thumb with a steak knife while washing it. was really cool, i was wiping it really fast back and forth and then *splurt*, the sink and the wall tiles are dotted with crimson. or scarlet.


by the way. i need an opinion.


this is the vox pathfinder. 10W.



Orange Crush. Also 10W. about the same price.


they both have that classic look and tone. orange will give me nicer distortions (in fact, orange only gives me distortion) and looks badass. its orange! vox on the other hand just oozes vintageness. and vintageness is awesomeness.

which one? sigh. but they're both still expensive. just cheaper than everything else. except the micro-amps. you know those cute ones that fit in your pocket? yeh. that's gay. well, no, but just, not very proper. as in its not loud enough for my neighbours to hear.



this i would get in a heartbeat. if it weren't so damn expensive. of course, if you send me about 1500RM i would greatly benefit and probably be able to afford it. you will have my long term gratitude and i would repay you by playing you a nice tune on my guitar, most probably the theme song to space ghost.



i'm still looking forward to meeting up with people who are in melbourne. *hint*. if any of them read my blog. otherwise my blatant hinting will get me neverwhere.


OKAY. i'm gonna go sleep. have a great day/night (pick one corresponding to your time zone or the time you read this).

No comments: