22.6.07

Flimsy Alice Picks

I got pink one. Boo. I'm going to write a review on a pink .44 mm pink coloured Alice pick. 5four2threeleven!

.44mm Alice pick.

Price Paid: RM1.50
Dealer: Hollywood Music


Colour and Finish:
Overall, I like the look of this pick, I bought it in Hot Pink, with a silver Alice logo. After some playing, the Alice logo does wipe off a bit. As the pick is relatively thin, the edges get worn faster than harder picks, however it has still retained its original colour. Only the tip is slightly rounder, however this is slight, and does not hinder the playing. The finish is matte, slightly rough, which gives me a slot of grip.
.9/10

Sound:
Because of its roughness, it is very versatile. Shredding, despite the pick's flimsiness, is still fun. I use it to play all kinds of music, as I have no particular favourite genre. Be it Paradise City by Guns N Roses or one of Eric Clapton's bluesy tracks, even crunchy Cobain powerchords, this pick pulls it off excellently.
.10/10

Overall:
I love this pick, it maybe pink, but it plays nicer then most Ernie Ball picks and whatnot. The price does seem a bit high, but you can tell this is no ordinary pick. I have one in green as well. Just as good, not as attention-seeking though. And hey, lets face it, the focus of a concert is you, and not the audience's beer.
.10/10


Now, if anyone can guess the layout theme, or better yet, who the layout contains, you get a high five.

No comments: