15.5.09

Chlorine Therapy

Gosh, its been a hard week, but rejoice folks, the weekend is here. So we can study more.

Haha. Anatomy test today. Woooo. It's done and that's the end of it. Well, not really, there's the exams.

Today was a pretty awesome day. Winston gave me a free guest pass to melbourne city baths, and I got a free swim, spa, and sauna entry! K, when I have to pay for my swims, I feel like I have to make it worth whatever I paid. So I'll push myself really hard and just go all out, but today I had early dinner plans, so halfway through my swim I decided I had to cut short my training.

Because I wanted to use the FREE JACUZZI TICKET!

Hehe, it was so hard to get out of the jacuzzi, seriously, I really had to struggle. But, I am so chilled out right now, it's just woaaaah. Sigh. It. Was. Awesome.



I think I'm going for a run tomorrow morning, anybody keen?

No comments: