27.8.09

the pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me, so why can't you forgive me?

currently in the ballieu working on my pharmacology prac writeup, its pretty nice around this time. not too hectic, not too crowded. pretty quiet. had a swim just now, i think i'm in trouble. my almost nonexistent fitness is slipping through my fingers again.

i have to say, i've been having a fantastic week. kicking off with anberlin, which was a success in the end, and house church in a car/airport was pretty interesting. wednesdays are always good. coffee early in the morning today, played guitar with zach, always something to look forward to, and then caught up with a really dear friend over coffee. was a really inspiring conversation. and then ann and i took brian on a musical tour of carlton/fitzroy/brunswick in search of a violin, and finally chilled at little creatures.

full of faith, hope, and love, i wish i could say my week has been. but its a real-time struggle to start off each new day in a posture that allows Christ's incarnational discipleship to seep into my veins. and yet, thank God for the events that constantly fill up my time, because they are opportunities for me to re-present the Creator, something i could not do cooped up at home.

and let me tell you something about home. don't take it for granted. for now, let me just say... i'm thankful for a pillow to sleep on at night, a soft bed to lie on, a thick blanket to keep me warm. things you might not find in the old engineering building at unimelb.

anyway. i shall get on with my work. but here's to exciting times up ahead.

in eager anticipation of the Spirit's work,
love,
chris.

No comments: