24.4.09

Calm down

Deep breaths.

I was late for my prac this morn-

Ok, I think I'll start where it all started.

I went over to Greg's place last night... to play dota. You know... that thing used to be worth driving down to damai and skipping classes for? That thing that I haven't touched since... that time during A levels? Yeh. Bunch of scary looking characters, running around beating up trees and ghouls and each other...

Well, we played til 3.30 AM because we kept losing. I woke up at 8 today, ready for my 10 AM prac. Almost. Except that I woke up again at 10.15... like omgomgomgomgomg, I reached the redmond barry building at 10.30. And I was told to come back and try my luck again at 2. If some unlucky soul misses his/her prac, I get pretty much get 10 free marks, just for making the prac. I got my 10 free marks. Well, maybe 10, depending on how the test went.

Anyway. The point is, there's a lesson to be learnt here. Don't play dota.

Ok. So I'm at Winston's place now, no, not playing dota (yet). He cooked dinner.

It.
Was.
Awesome.

You know that sea cucumber soup that you get in expensive chinese restaurants? Yeh. And lamb chops man. Good stuff.

(Yes... I wrote that because I know you'll read it Winston... cheeky manipulative ass I am)


Yeh, so, Aun's getting married tomorrow. Woohoo! Congrats to Aun and Leanne. Also there's an Anzac memorial service tomorrow at 6 AM I think. And I think I will be there (yeh, and I couldn't make it for a 10 o'clock class...)

Hmm. I think that's all for tonight folks. This is Chris signing off...


to play a round of dota before bed. XD

Later guys!

Much love,
Chris.

No comments: