28.11.09

Am I Just a Guitarist?

I guess I have an identity crisis. Am I a son? A brother? A friend? A student? A teacher? A guitarist? A photographer? An optimist? A realist? A sceptic? A critic? A loser? A lover?

It all feels very fragmented, sometimes contrary and well, I don't feel whole. It seems none of it is really integrated, I have no integrity. I'm a broken fractured human being. But at least I am still human. If anything, no, if everything were stripped away, at least I still have the right to be called human, because the same Spirit that defined humanity by being breathed into it is still here.

And maybe that's where clarity will begin for me this time.

Teach me how to be a human being. To be fully human. To be whole.

And so summer approaches, with a hint of freshness and insight.



Clarity. I can't wait.

No comments: