11.5.08

ook

i won't shut it down.

haha.

had a gig on thursday night. quite fun, should've focused more on the show than the music though. music was gonna turn out pretty bad cause of the equipment anyway. ah well. i bought a multi effects processor prior to the show, so i worked some wah into my solo, which was pretty cool. too bad i couldn't really hear me throughout the show anyway.

don't think i'll post the video cause the quality's not very good. you can't really hear much of the music, mostly random background conversations.

had a great time at the dandenongs over the weekend with tim and the other guys on the life 101 course. such a beautiful place.

i think i've used my brain much harder over the few weeks on the life 101 course than the entire semester at uni. i've come to realise how much i've let my mind be dulled over the years. sad to think that sometimes i get to the point where i'm tired of thinking. oh well. i've been thinking lately. what am i doing in engineering?


i want to be an arts student.


but i'm my parents are asian. haha. classic excuse.


no i don't know if i want to be an arts student, i don't know what i want anymore. clearly maths isn't my strong point. but clearly people get good at maths after insane amounts of practice anyway. i just don't. want. to. do. math.

hmm. i don't think engineering was my decision though. it was my choice. chose to do it despite knowing i fail at maths. now i need more faith to carry this through.


oh well. physics test on wednesday. gotta start studying for that.

later folks.

No comments: